Creamy Chicken Enchilada Dip
- 1-2 boneless, chicken breasts
- 2 pkg. cream cheese ,16 ounces
- 2 cups mayonaise
- 2 pkg. sharp cheddar cheese, 16 ounces
- 2 cans diced green chiles
- 1 fresh jalapeno chopped fine
- 1 tsp. creole seasoning
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- seasoning salt to taste
Bake chicken in 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes. Do not overcook...should be moist
cool chicken and shred with fork. In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, and mayo, mixing well. Add cheddar cheese and mix... Add green chiles, jalepeno, creole seasoning and cayenne pepper.seasoning Pour ingred into container. Can choose size.
Bake at 375 degrees uncovered for about 30minutes, until golden brown around edges and bubbly. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
(added more cheddar cheese and hot sauce.
You'll also love
- Tuscan Chicken Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pepper Jack Tortilla Chips 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Loaded Chicken Fajita Omelette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chile Verde Chicken Cheddar Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Quesadillas on George... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grands Chicken Pot Pie Puffs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)