Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 - 8 oz. pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Frank’s Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 pkg. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into chunks
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded cheese (Cheddar or Mozzarella)
- Crackers, chips or celery sticks
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, hot sauce and salad dressing.
Stir in chicken.
Spread into an ungreased 8 x 8 in. baking dish.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake, uncovered for 22-25 minutes or until heated through.
Served with crackers, chips or celery sticks.