Tuscan Chicken Pasta
- 16oz16 oz angel hair pasta
- 1Tbsp1 Tbsp olive oil
- 22 chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8oz8 oz bacon
- 2cloves2 cloves garlic
- 2c2 c tomatoes, diced
- 3c3 c baby spinach leaves
- 1/2c1/2 c heavy whipping cream
- 1/3c1/3 c grated Parmesan
- 1/2c1/2 c water
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. In small skillet, heat oil on medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook until cooked through.
3. Transfer chicken to cutting board and cut into 1-2 inch slices.
4. In large skillet, cook bacon until crispy.
5. Cut bacon into small pieces and set aside with chicken.
6. Pour out most of bacon grease. Add to skillet tomatoes, spinach, garlic, cream, Parmesan, and water.
7. Season with salt and pepper and simmer over medium heat until spinach wilts.
8. Add pasta, chicken, and bacon and mix well. (May add more water as needed if sauce gets too thick.)
9. Serve and enjoy!