- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Meat sauce (recipe follows)
- 8 oz. MUELLER'S lasagna noodles, cooked, drained
1.) In small bowl combine ricotta, egg, 1/4 cup Parmesan and 3/4 cup mozzarella. Spread 1 cup meat sauce into 11x7x2-inch baking dish.
2.) Layer 1/3 of the lasagna noodles, 1/2 the cheese mixture, and 1 cup Meat Sauce. Repeat once. Top with remaining lasagna noodles, meat sauce, 1/4 cup mozzarella and 1/4 cup parmesan.
3.) Cover and bake in 350º oven 25 minutes. Remove cover: bake 15 minutes longer. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Lasagna Roll 4.8/5 (14 Votes)