Chocolate Chip & M&M Cookie Dough Bars
These Chocolate Chip and M&M Cookie Dough Bars satisfy your sweet tooth. If you love eating the cookie dough straight from the bowl, you'll love these cookie bars.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened, 1 stick (salted or unsalted is fine)
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini m&m’s
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 380mins
Adapted from couponcravings.com
Line an 8×8 inch pan or dish with parchment paper and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, mix together the softened butter and brown sugar until fluffy for about 2-3 minutes. Next, add your vanilla until combined with the sugar mixture. Alternate your flour and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
Using a spatula, mix in chocolate chips and M&Ms.
Press the cookie dough into the bottom of a parchment paper lined 8×8 pan with a spatula or your hands.
Cover your bars with foil and refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. If you’re in a hurry you can use the freezer. Next, flip the cookie dough over into the pan, taking it off of the parchment paper.
Once cookie dough has set up and hardened, you’re ready to make your topping. Combine the peanut butter and ½ cup chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. Pour and spread over the top of the chilled dough and chill again at least for 1 hour until firm in the refrigerator or freezer.
Next, cut into pieces and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Butterfinger Cookie Dough... 4.5/5 (116 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough... 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Hearty Chicken Pumpkin Soup 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Classic Vegetable & Chicken Pot... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Weight Watchers' Noodle Kugel 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- No Bake Pecan Coconut Praline... 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Date & Raisin Bars 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip ... 3.7/5 (6 Votes)