No Bake Pecan Coconut Praline Cookies
No bake cookies are easy to make and very tasty! These No Bake Pecan Coconut Praline Cookies are great for any occasion.
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-2 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 1/2 cups grated coconut
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Set pecans, coconut, and vanilla off to the side.
Mix sugar, evaporated milk, corn syrup, and butter in large saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil & boil for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat & add pecans, coconut, and vanilla. Stir for about 4 minutes.
Take a spoonful of batter and place on wax paper. Let it sit until batter has
Remove from paper and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Vegan Passover Kugel 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Pork-n-Beans Chili 3.8/5 (74 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Cherry Pie Crumb Bars 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Louie and Pete's Peach Crisp 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip Bars 3.8/5 (37 Votes)
- Mom's Molasses Applesauce Cookies 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Chocolate Dipped Almond Horns 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Mrs. Fields Copycat White... 3.2/5 (11 Votes)