Wild Rice Ground Beef Casserole
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 6.2-oz. pkg. long-grain and wild rice, uncooked
- 4-oz. can mushrooms
- 2 10 3/4-oz. cans mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
Adapted from facebook.com
1. In a non-stick skillet, brown ground beef and onion together. Drain.
2. In the slow cooker, combine ground beef mixture with all remaining ingredients, including the wild rice seasoning.
3. Cover and cook on High 3 hours or on Low 5-6 hours, or until rice is tender but not mushy.