Watermelon Jello Shots
- Large Watermelon
- 12 oz. (360ml) Red Jello
- 8 Packets Gelatin
- 4 Cups Hot Water
- 2 Cups Vodka
- 2 Cups Cherry Vodka
Adapted from foodchannel.com
Cut large watermelon in half the long way and remove pulp.
In a container mix the red jello, the gelatin and the hot water.
Stir this mix until all the gelatin is dissolved.
Add the vodka to your mix.
Place watermelon in a bowl or pan to stabilize it.
Pour jello mix into your watermelon
Place in fridge for four hours to harden jello.
Slice into desired slices.
You'll also love
- 21 Fun Jello Shots 4.3/5 (497 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Jello Shots 4.1/5 (99 Votes)
- Lemon Pepper Flounder [HCG] 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Bacon Double Cheeseburger Stuffed... 3.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Greek Rice with Leeks (Prasorizo) 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Apple Crisp Pressure Cooker 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Patriotic Watermelon Salad with... 4/5 (1 Votes)