Biscoff No Bake Cheesecake
- For the Crust
- 12 Biscoff cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- For the Filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Biscoff Spread
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- For the Garnish
- whipped topping, optional
- Biscoff cookie crumbs, optional
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the Biscoff cookie crumbs and melted butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between your individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer.
2. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and Biscoff Spread on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add vanilla and mix to combine. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping until well blended and no streaks remain.
3. Evenly pipe or spoon the filling into individual serving dishes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
4. If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping and Biscoff cookie crumbs.