Cheesy Cauliflower Soup (Crock Pot/Slow Cooker)
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen cauliflower
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Optional if you like spicey add a couple chopped up jalopeno's.
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
1 Put cauliflower, onion, celery and chicken stock in crockpot.
2 Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
3 Puree in blender.
4 Return to crockpot and blend in cream, worcestershire and cheese.
5 Add salt and pepper to taste. 6 Stir to mix.
You'll also love
- Roast Kielbasa Supper 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Apple Pumpkin Soup 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Carrot Ginger Soup 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Cauliflower Parmesan Cheese Crust... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
Review this recipe