Roast Kielbasa Supper
Delicious one dish meal, adapted from Rachael Ray. Very adaptable. 5 ingredients
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pounds baby red-skinned potatoes, halved or quartered, depending on how large they are
- 4 large onions, quartered with root end attached
- 2 pounds kielbasa, cut into 2-inch pieces( I recommend one inch pieces)
- 4 Gala or Honeycrisp apples, cut into wedges ( I used 3 and I recommend thin wedges.)
Preheat oven to 425˚F.
In a large, shallow roasting pan, drizzle potatoes and onions with EVOO, salt and pepper. Roast 40 minutes.
Drizzle the apples with honey, EVOO, salt and pepper; toss and set aside
Add kielbasa 10 minutes into cooking time.
Add apples to potatoes and onions in the last 20 minutes of cooking time.
To serve, arrange kielbasa, apples, onions and potatoes on dinner plates and garnish with the pan juices.
** Cook longer if u want it crispier.
*** You can sub out the kielbasa for Italian sausage, turkey sausage, chicken sausage. You can sub out type of apples, sweet potatoes for red.. limitless possibilities.
** This is my adapted version of Rachael Rays recipe.
You'll also love
- Apple Pumpkin Soup 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Carrot Ginger Soup 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Eggs in Baskets with Candied Bacon... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Braised 4-Hour Lamb &... 3.8/5 (99 Votes)
- SMOKED SAUSAGE FATTY 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Crockpot BBQ Coca-Cola Kielbasa 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
Review this recipe