Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- 1 (12 ounce) box penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1-1/2 cups heavy cream or half and half
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 package ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup parmesan, shredded
- 2 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella
- Read more at http://flavormosaic.com/cheesy-chicken-bacon-ranch-pasta/#DOM4Pi1zWt4SOZy4.99
Adapted from flavormosaic.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
Prepare pasta according to package directions. Rinse and drain. Set aside.
In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Add minced garlic and crushed red pepper, if desired. Add the flour and stir in with the butter. Add the heavy cream and chicken broth and continue stirring until thickened. Stir in half a package of the ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix. Remove from heat and stir in parmesan cheese.
Place pasta in bottom of 9x13 baking dish. Top with chicken, bacon, and peas. Pour sauce over the top. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top.
Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Read more at http://flavormosaic.com/cheesy-chicken-bacon-ranch-pasta/#DOM4Pi1zWt4SOZy4.99
You'll also love
- Goat Cheese, Cranberry & Walnut... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- General Tso’s Chickpeas 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Spiked Shrimp and Sausage 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Korean Steamed Pork Buns 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Ravioli Lasagna Bolognese 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Hawaiian Pork and Pineapple Kabobs 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Layered Caesar Shrimp Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Bacon Ricotta Crostini 4.6/5 (8 Votes)