Web MD Slow Cooker Lime Cilantro Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup nonalcoholic or light beer
- 1 teaspoon minced or chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Coat the chicken breasts with olive oil and place in the slow cooker.
In small bowl, combine lime juice, beer, garlic, cilantro, salt and pepper. Spoon mixture evenly over the chicken breasts.
Cook chicken on LOW for 6-8 hours or HIGH for 3-4 hours. Slice or shred chicken as desired and use as filling for quesadillas or nachos.
Nutrition Information: Per serving: 163 calories, 25 g protein, 2 g carbohydrate, 6 g fat, 1.3 g saturated fat, 95 mg cholesterol, 0 g fiber, 685 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 33%.
You'll also love
- BBQ Bacon Wrapped Shrimp 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef and Cabbage 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Artichoke Cheese Braid 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pineapple Teriyaki Burger 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Best Ever Banana Cake with Cream... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Champagne and Orange Juice Parfaits 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Orange Chicken - Slow Cooker method 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lime Curd 5/5 (1 Votes)