Pan Roasted Sausage Peppers Onions and Potatoes
Delicious one pot meal, recipe adapted from Rachael Ray.. don't forget the bread!!
- 8 red new potatoes, cut in wedges,
- the tiny ones
- Generous drizzle olive oil
- Montreal Steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh snipped rosemary
- or 2 teaspoons dried
- 4 links Italian sweet sausage
- 4 links Italian hot sausage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3 Cubanelle peppers, seeded and
- 2-3 red bell peppers, sliced seeded
- 1 1/2 medium onions, peeled, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, cut from skin,
- cracked, and left whole
- A handful chpped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons hot cherry pepper juice
- from jar(more if u really like it
- 4 slices hot sliced cherry peppers,
- from jar, chopped
- Warm crusty bread to mop up sauce
Preheat nonstick skillet over medium high heat. In a bowl toss the potatoes with a drizzle of olive oil to thinly coat wedges. Sprinkle with your Montreal seasoning, rosemary, and paprika. Toss to combine. Add potatoes to pan, cover, and cook for about 15 minutes, turning occasionally, set aside.
Cut sausages into large chunks.
Heat a LARGE deep skillet over medium high heat. Add the tablespoon of oil and brown the saussages on all sides and drain oil. Add your peppers, onions, and garlic. Cover pan and cook 10 minutes more. Mix a bit.
Uncover and toss in the parsley, cherry pepper juice, and hot cherry peppers. Add your cooked potatoes. Toss to combine all ingredients. Heat a minute or two. Serve right from pan or plate it. Make sure to serve with bread to sop up the goodness.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Soup: Spicy Pumpkin Soup 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Paleo Broccoli Soup 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Jerk Cornish Hen 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Turkey Burgers with Avocado Sauce 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- SAUSAGE POTATO EGG BAKE 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Homemade SAUSAGE 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Orzo with Caramelized Onions and... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Beef Liver Pâté with Balsamic... 3.9/5 (11 Votes)