Slow Cooker Honey Pork Chops and Apples
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 8 hours
Suggestion: Put all the cinnamon and honey on the apples, top with the chops and top chops with blackberry jam...a tablespoon on top each chop.
- 3-4 lb of pork chops (boneless or bone in)
- 2 large granny smith apples. sliced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
Adapted from stockpilingmoms.com
Place apple slices in bottom of the slow cooker.
Drizzle ½ of the honey over apple slices.
Place pork chops on top of apple slices.
Sprinkle cinnamon over everything.
Place remaining apple slices on top and drizzle the remaining honey over everything.
Place lid on and cook on low for 6-8 hours, depending on how much pork is in it.
Remove from slow cooker and serve with apples on top.
You'll also love
- Lobster Pizza (RedLobster Clone) 4.1/5 (37 Votes)
- Black Bean & Corn Pasta Salad 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Chewy Lemon Blueberry Cookies 3.9/5 (66 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Shrimp-and-Sausage... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Lazygirl's Ground Turkey Stroganoff 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Grilled Berkshire Pork Chops with... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Pork and Beef Lumpia (Egg Rolls) 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Applesauce-Raisin Cookies 4.1/5 (15 Votes)