Crock Pot Apple Pie Moonshine
- 1 Gallon Apple Cider
- 1 Liter Everclear Alcohol
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
Add Apple Cider and Cinnamon Sticks to crock-pot.
Cook on low for 8 hours.
Turn off crock-pot and allow the cider to cool to room temp.
In a large pan (large enough for a 5 quarts), mix cider and the Everclear Alcohol. If your crock-pot is large enough for this, you can do it there once the cider is cooled.
Pour into 5 Quart Canning Jars (or bottles of your choice) and put lids and rings on.
Let the jars sit in a cool dark place for 30 days to allow the alcohol to take the flavor of the cider.
This is shelf stable and can be kept on the counter, or if you prefer it chilled, in the refrigerator.
NOTE: this is a strong adult beverage. Serving size is one shot glass.
You'll also love
- Creamy Lobster Macaroni and Cheese 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Lazygirl's Ground Turkey Stroganoff 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Primal/low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Salmon & Potatoes 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- paula deen's strawberry shortcake 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Banana Cream Cheesecake 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Hot Hard Apple Cider 4.4/5 (14 Votes)