The best and easiest way to make salmon in foil – and you won’t believe how much flavor is packed right in!
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, optional
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds salmon
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
In a small bowl, whisk together honey, garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, Sriracha and pepper, to taste.
Place salmon onto the prepared baking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of the foil. Spoon the honey mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
Place into oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.* Open the packet and broil for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred.
Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.