Tilapia - Brown Sugar Glazed
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- 1/2 pound Tilapia (fish fillets)
- 2 tablespoons Italian reduced fat dressing
- 1 teaspoon Teriyaki Light
- 1 teaspoon Natural Season mix (Mortons makes a natural seasons mix but nothing in it seems that natural)
- 1 teaspoon Lemon pepper mix
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- brown sugar (about 1 tablespoon)
Adapted from reluctantgourmet.com
Mix together all the ingredients (except for the fish).
Spread the mixture onto the fillets and let sit for 15 minutes to marinate.