Lemon Pudding Cake
Lemon cake + pudding = complete satisfaction! Our family loves this classic cake recipe and yours will too once you try it. Enjoy!
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- Water, eggs and oil as called for on cake mix
- 2 packages (3.4 ounce eaach) lemon flavor instant pudding
- 1/3 cups sugar
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 1/4 cup water
- Dash powdered sugar, for garnish
Adapted from 2reciipes.blogspot.com
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Prepare cake batter as directed on the package using ingredients as needed in directions on box ( with water, eggs, and oil). Pour into a 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
Beat dry pudding mix, granulated sugar, milk and water with a whisk for 2 minutes; pour over the batter in the dish.
Place the baking dish on a baking sheet. The baking sheet will catch any sauce that might bubble over the sides of the dish as the dessert bakes.
Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Cool 20 minutes. Sauce will thicken slightly as it cools. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- American Macaroni Salad 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- New England Clam Chowder 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Caramelized Spicy Green Beans 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Apple-A-Day Green Smoothie 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- white chocolate lemon brownies 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Irish Lemon Pudding Tart 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Lemon Pudding Cakes From... 3.7/5 (25 Votes)