- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/2 cups BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 pkg. (32 oz.) frozen Southern-style hash browns, thawed
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 20 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix soup and sour cream in large bowl. Add potatoes and cheese; stir until well blended.
SPOON mixture into 13x9-inch baking dish. Combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over potato mixture.
BAKE 50 min. or until heated through.