Lemon or Lime Sauce
Recipe is good for either Lemon or Lime.
Use to dress up desserts:
Lemon sauce for gingerbread
Lime for pound cake
Try mixing with cool whip as a topping.
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 tablespoon of Lemon or Lime zest
- 2 tablespoons of Lemon or Lime juice
1. In a medium saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch.
2. Gradually add hot water stirring over medium heat until mixture is thick and clear.
3. Add zest and juice, mix well and serve warm.
You'll also love
- Chicken Carne Asada Tacos with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry-Almond Cream Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Spice Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broiled Orange Roughy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork with Celery in Egg and Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Lemon Raspberry Pie 3/5 (1 Votes)
- Flank Steak with Lime Marinade 0/5 (0 Votes)