Lemon or Lime Sauce
Recipe is good for either Lemon or Lime.
Use to dress up desserts:
Lemon sauce for gingerbread
Lime for pound cake
Try mixing with cool whip as a topping.
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 tablespoon of Lemon or Lime zest
- 2 tablespoons of Lemon or Lime juice
1. In a medium saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch.
2. Gradually add hot water stirring over medium heat until mixture is thick and clear.
3. Add zest and juice, mix well and serve warm.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Mediterranean Lemon Chicken 4.4/5 (170 Votes)