Slow Cooker Red Wine Pot Roast
Making this delicious pot roast couldn't be any simpler. If you have the time, 8 hours in a slow cooker on low should do the trick.
- 2 pounds boneless chuck roast, well-trimmed
- 1/2 pound baby carrots
- 1 large onion, cut into thick slices
- 1 pound red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks (about 4 medium potatoes)
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Savory Pot Roast Seasoning
- 1 cup red wine
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 325mins
Adapted from mccormick.com
Place roast and vegetables in slow cooker.
Mix Seasoning Mix and wine until blended. Pour over roast and vegetables. Cover.
Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Remove roast and vegetables to serving platter. Stir sauce before serving. Thicken sauce, if desired. For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
You'll also love
- Gluten-Free & Grain-Free Pretzels 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roasted Pecans 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Absolute Best Ever Lasagne 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Coconut Chicken Tenders With Mango... 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Homemade Pepper Steak Pie 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
- Red Wine Braised Short Ribs 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Beef Stew 4.8/5 (5 Votes)