PINEAPPLE-SOY GLAZED SALMON
Put an Asian twist on your baked salmon with a Pineapple-Soy Glaze.
- 3/4 cup canned, crushed pineapple
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 salmon steaks, 1-inch thick (6 ounces each)
- Steamed rice
- Minced parsley
Heat oven to 400°F. In large saucepan over medium heat, bring pineapple, sugar, soy sauce, water, garlic and ginger to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes. Rinse salmon steaks and pat dry. In baking dish, spread a thin layer of pineapple mixture; arrange salmon on top in one layer. Spread remaining pineapple mixture on top of salmon.
Bake 5 to 7 minutes; turn fish over and spoon some of the pineapple mixture on top. Bake 5 to 7 minutes longer or until fish is opaque but still moist. Serve over steamed rice; sprinkle with parsley.
Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 383; Total fat 18g; Cholesterol 100mg; Sodium 721mg; Carbohydrate 16g; Fiber 0g; Protein 35g; Potassium 661mg; Vitamin C 10mg
You'll also love
- Crunchy Crumbed Cod With Frozen... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Noodle Casserole from Scratch 0/5 (0 Votes)
- FETTUCCINE WITH CREAMY PUMPKIN... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butternut Squash & Pear Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemongrass Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon with Creamy Pesto... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cedar Plank Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Skillet Apple Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)