Grilled Salmon with Honey, Black Pepper and Heinz 57
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup Heinz 57 sauce
- 1 tbsworcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs cracked pepper
- 1 tbs chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tbs chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbs grated orange zest
- 4 - 6 oz salmon fillets
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in bowl. Set aside.
2. Coat salmon with cooking spray, place on grill. Grill 3 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
3. Spoon or brush fish with Honey Pepper Heinz mix, cook for 2 additional min. or until desired doneness
4. On serving, drizzle remaining sauce on salmon.