Raspberry Slice Dessert
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dissolve 1 pkg. (3 oz.) raspberry jello in I cup boiling water. Add:
- Step 1
- 11 double graham wafers crushed
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- Combine above ingredients and press into the bottom of 8 x 12 inch pan. Save 1/4 cup mixture for topping.
- Step 2
- 8 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Beat above ingredients until creamy smooth. If too thick add a small amount of cream. Spread on the crumb layer.
- Step 3
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 pkg. frozen raspberries
- Stir the frozen raspberries into the jello mixture until the raspberries are thawed and the mixture has thickened. Spread mixture onto the cream cheese layer.
- Step 4
- Whip 1 pint of whipping cream and spread on the raspberry layer.
- Sprinkle on the 1/4 cup graham wafer crumbs left from Step 1. Store in refrigerator overnight.
Make the night before serving