Fluffy Key Lime Pie
Adding whipped topping to this Florida favorite makes for a lighter, fluffier pie filling. Yum!
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed graham crackers (20 squares)1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted3 tablespoons sugar1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk1/2 cup Key lime juice1 container (8 oz) frozen whippe
Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Press in bottom and up side of 9-inch glass pie plate. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown; cool.
2 In large bowl, beat milk and lime juice with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and thickened. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into cooled pie crust.
3 Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour or until set. Store in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Cheesecake Bars, Lemon 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Applebee's Veggie Patch Pizza 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Pie, Traditional... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Thai Coconut Curry Chicken with... 4.9/5 (9 Votes)
Review this recipe