Tomato BBQ Marinade
Here's another one of those versatile recipes.
Add 1/4 cup (60 mL) of olive oil and 2 Tbsp (30 mL)
of balsamic vinegar to the recipe and yon have
a great homemade salad dressing.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mild or hot salsa
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) tomato juice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) onion powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) garlic powder
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
2. Use as a marinade for meats, poultry, or fish, and as a marinade or dip for vegetables.
3. Reserve some marinade to brush on while baking or grilling.