Perfectly Peared Gorgonzola Quesadillas
- 4 mediuym-sized white flour tortillas
- 1 8oz. Crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 pear thinly sliced
- 1 T. butter
- 1 C. pear sauce.1/4 C. Candied Walnuts.
1. Heat skillet over medium heat.
2. While skillet heating, assemble quesdallias.
Sprinle 2 T. Crumbled Gorgonzola on 1/2 tortillia. Place 1/4 of the sliced pears over cheese. sprinkle another 2 T Gorgonzola on top of pears. Fold tortilla in half over cheese & pear.
3. melt dab of butter in skillet and spread around. Grill quesadilla1 or 2 minutes each side. til golden brown.
4. cut and serve with pear sauce and walnuts.