OLIVE GARDEN BAKED PARMESAN SHRIMP
- Optional garnish:
- 8 ounces pasta cooked according to package directions
- 4 ounces butter
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 8 ounces Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 Roma tomato cut into small pieces
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped parsley
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium size saucepan combine butter and heavy cream. Heat until butter is melted completely and the mixture comes to a simmer. Add Parmesan cheese into pot and stir until melted. Season with salt and white pepper if desired.
Place cooked pasta in bowl, and stir in sauce, mix to coat pasta evenly. Pour pasta into 2 or 3 small casserole dishes.
Combine bread crumbs, melted butter, and Parmesan cheese in a bowl. Stir to coat bread crumbs. Sprinkle bread crumbs onto casserole dish, place several pieces of shrimp onto casserole, and place in the oven. Bake until all is heated through.
Garnish with tomato and parsley if desired.
You'll also love
- Frosty Pumpkin Squares 0/5 (0 Votes)
- GREEK SALMON AND ORZO 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Doberge Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- J. Gilbert's Cheddar Peppercorn... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mussels Josephine 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Camarones Enchilado - Cuban Style... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- pink shrimp dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Spiced Olive Oil Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)