GREEK SALMON AND ORZO
- 1 cup dry orzo (about 6 1/2 oz)
- 12 oz fresh salmon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. ground coriander
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (blue cheese work well)
- 1/3 cup diced red onions
- 3 Tbs. chopped fresh dill
1. Heat broiler to high, Bring a medium pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add orzo and cook 9 minutes. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, place salmon skin side down on a foil-lined baking sheet. Season with 1/4 tsp. each of salt and pepper and the coriander. Broil salmon 4 inches from heat for 8 minutes.
3. while salmon and pasta cook, whisk lemon juice, sugar, mustard and remaining 1/4 salt and pepper. While whisking, add oil in a thin stream.
4. Remove salmon from foil, leaving skin stuck to foil. Brake apart with a fork and place in a medium serving bowl. Add orzo dressing, cheese, red onion and dill. Gently toss to combine. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Lemon Doberge Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- J. Gilbert's Cheddar Peppercorn... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mussels Josephine 2.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Olive Garden Pasta e Fagioli By... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef Tips and Noodles Crock Pot 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Pork Ribs with Rigatoni 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni Salad-Evelyn Athens 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cashew-Crusted Halibut with Pesto... 0/5 (0 Votes)