Pink Lemonade Pound Cake
- 1 package (18.25 oz.) lemon cake mix
- 1 package (3 oz.) instant lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 drops pink or red food coloring, optional
- 1 cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
Adapted from facebook.com
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour one 10-inch tube pan or bundt pan.
2. Combine the cake mix, lemon pudding mix, eggs, vegetable oil, 1/2 cup lemon concentrate and the milk. Mix until smooth. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes to 1 hour. If your oven runs hot be sure to adjust accordingly!
4. Remove from oven and prick cake all over with a fork. Immediately pour lemonade glaze over top of cake.
5. Let cake stand in pan until almost cool.
LEMONADE GLAZE: Combine the thawed frozen lemonade and the powder sugar Mix thoroughly and pour over still warm cake