- 1 bunch organic kale
- 1 tbsp olive oil or olive oil spray
- Sea salt to taste
Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
Rinse and pat dry kale leaves. Remove leafy part from stem and rip into chip size pieces. If using olive oil: put all the leaves into a bag, drizzle the olive oil into the bag, add seasonings and shake. Arrange on cookie sheet. Or, if using olive oil spray: simply arrange kale on cookie sheet, lightly spray all the "chips" and season with salt.
Bake for 15-20 minutes. Watch carefully that they do not burn. As soon as the edges turn brown, they are done and ready to enjoy!
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)