Grilled Salmon With Lemon Oil And Basil
- 4 salmon fillets - (5 to 7 oz ea)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- grapeseed oil for brushing
- 4 teaspoons lemon-infused olive oil
- 8 fresh basil leaves roughly chopped
Prepare a hot fire in a grill or heat a stovetop grill pan over medium-high heat.
Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and brush with grapeseed oil. Place the fillets on the grill or in the grill pan and cook, turning once, until the fish is firm to the touch, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
Transfer the fillets to warmed plates. Drizzle each fillet with about 1 teaspoon of the lemon oil and garnish with the basil. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Fried Seafood Platter 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Passover French Toast With Concord... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Weakfish Roasted With Tomato And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Swordfish Baked In Horseradish... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Tuna With Orange Marinade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Creole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Lemongrass Pork Tenderloin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rick Bayless' Grilled Salmon Vera... 0/5 (0 Votes)