Swordfish Baked In Horseradish Sauce
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- HORSERADISH SAUCE:
- 4 swordfish steaks - (6 to 8 oz ea)
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise see * Note
- 1/2 cup sour cream see * Note
- 1/2 cup horseradish
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
* Note: You may substitute low fat or fat free mayonnaise and sour cream to reduce calories and fat.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl.
Lay swordfish in a baking dish and cover with horseradish sauce. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and bake in preheated oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Serve with vegetables.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Spinach Lobster Bisque 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Broiled Striped Bass 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Tuna With Orange Marinade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Swordfish With Basil... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herbed Alaska Pollock And Broccoli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Swordfish Niçoise 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cucumber, Radish, Watercress... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe