Grilled Tuna With Orange Marinade
- 2 pounds tuna steaks
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
Place tuna steaks in a shallow baking dish. Mix orange juice, soy sauce, olive oil, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and pepper to make a marinade. Pour marinade over tuna steaks and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Turn steaks after 15 minutes.
Remove steaks from marinade shaking off excess oil and place on a clean hot grill. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Baste with excess marinade and turn and cook for an additional 4 to 5 minutes. Do not overcook.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Tuna Hummus Crostini 4.4/5 (78 Votes)
- Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle... 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- Marinated Grilled Tuna with... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Grilled Tuna with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Swordfish With Basil... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Deep Fried Halibut 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herbed Alaska Pollock And Broccoli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mahi-Mahi Saute With Grapefruit... 0/5 (0 Votes)