Sugar Snap Peas With Ginger And Garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 shallots thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely-chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 3/4 pound sugar snap peas trimmed
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh mint
Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over moderately-high heat until hot but not smoking, then saute shallots, ginger, and garlic, stirring, 1 minute.
Add peas and saute, stirring, 2 minutes. Add water and simmer, stirring occasionally, until peas are crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle chopped fresh mint over top.
This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Cobbler With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stewed Green Beans With Tomato And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauteed Spinach With Garlic Chips 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic And Basil Smashed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chickpea Walnut Burgers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Bean, Spinach, And Mushroom... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sugar Snap Pea, Radish, And... 0/5 (0 Votes)