Classic Meatloaf Nuwave
A delicious classic meat loaf recipe you can make using the Nuwave oven. Enjoy!
- 1.5-pounds ground beef, pork, veal, and/or turkey
- 3/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 70mins
In large bowl, combine all ingredients and try not to over mix. Pat mixture into loaf shape pan and place on 1-inch rack.
NuWave on Power Level 5 (approximately 225°F) for approximately 50 minutes. To prevent over browning, cover with a sheet of foil for the last 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Fiesta Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Broccoli Salad 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Cajun Chicken Alfredo 4.2/5 (41 Votes)
- Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Salad 4/5 (70 Votes)
- Diabetic Nestle Toll House... 3.7/5 (126 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Strawberry Breakfast... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker 5-Minute Macaroni... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Emeril's Best Beef Pressure-Cooker... 4.5/5 (27 Votes)