Minced Mutton/Mutton Keema Vada
Traditional recipe for Keema Vada that you can now make at home and not depend on going to your favorite Indian restaurant. Serve as an appetizer, or with rice for a full meal.
- 8 ounces minced mutton/keema, or ground lamb
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 to 5 stems fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 green chiles, seeded and chopped finely
- 1/2 inch piece ginger, chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons garbanzo bean flour
- Salt, to taste
- Oil: for deep frying
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from easycookingforamateurs.com
Mix ground lamb, green chilies, cilantro, ginger and garlic.
In a separate mixing bowl mix garbanzo bean flour, onion and salt. Add the meat mixture and mix well.
Make small balls and flatten gently.
Heat oil in a fryer until medium hot. Deep fry both sides of the meat balls until they turn golden brown.
Serve hot with tomato sauce or green chutney.
You'll also love
- Tiny Shrimp Triangles 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Raspberry Creme Brulee 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Pasta Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken, Sausage & Shrimp Jambalaya 4/5 (1 Votes)
- K's Crustless Broccoli Quiche 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon-Ranch Potato Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Beefaroni 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Cabbage Roll Casserole 3.5/5 (2 Votes)