K's Crustless Broccoli Quiche
Whether you serve this quiche for brunch, lunch or dinner, it’s worth every single calorie. Omitting the crust cuts down on prep, cook time, and carbs. Enjoy!
- 12 ounces fresh Broccoli, steamed for 3-4 minutes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup Colby-Jack, Cheddar, grated or whatever cheese you prefer
- 2/3 cup low fat milk
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1 egg, plus 1 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch nutmeg
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a pie dish with cooking spray.
Steam the broccoli in about 1/3 cup water 3 to 4 minutes in microwave. Saute the onion in 2 tablespoons butter.
Mix steamed broccoli and onion together and spread into prepared pie plate. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
Whisk egg, egg substitute, milk and cream together and stir in spices. Pour over broccoli/cheese mixture.
Bake about 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into pieces.
You'll also love
- Sweet potato waffles or pancakes 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken & Egg Noodles 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cabbage Roll Casserole 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- S'Mac N Cheese 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Quiche Lorraine 3/5 (2 Votes)
- K's Crab Quiche Florentine 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie WW 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crustless Hamburger Quiche 0/5 (0 Votes)