Pumpkin turkey chili
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1.5-2 pound lean ground turkey
- Two 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- One 15-ounce can 100% pumpkin purée
- One 15-ounce can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Topping Choices: Shredded Cheddar cheese, sour cream or plain yogurt, fresh cilantro
Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and turkey and cook, breaking up the large pieces of meat, until no longer pink and the onions soften, about 5 minutes.
Add the meat mixture, tomatoes, pumpkin, beans, corn, chili powder, cumin, and cinnamon to crockpot and stir until combined.
Turn crockpot to low and let cook for 1-4hrs. Serve in individual bowls with optional toppings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (197 Votes)