Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Gnocchi
Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup tastes like you simmered it for hours on the stove! This hearty soup is sure to become a family favorite once you give it a taste.
- 6 slices Bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 large carrots, chopped
- 1 to 2 Bay leaves
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 4 to 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 sprig Fresh Rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 to 3 chicken breasts, boneless
- 16 ounces Gnocchi (I used frozen, but homemade are great too!)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach,
- 1 cup heavy cream
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Turn on the “sauté” mode. Add in butter and chopped bacon and continue to cook until lightly browned.
While still using “sauté” mode, add in onion, carrot, celery, and bay leaf, and continue to cook until veggies are lightly browned.
Stir in the rosemary, basil, thyme, salt, pepper, and the garlic.
Turn off “sauté” mode. Add in chicken broth. Deglaze your pot to avoid burn error!
Add in the chicken breasts. Close and seal lid. Cook on manual HIGH-pressure for 9-minutes. Allow for a 10-minute Natural Pressure Release and Quick Release any remamining steam.
Open lid and remove chicken breasts. (Shred while doing steps 8&9)
Turn on the sauté function again. Add the gnocchi and stir. Cook the gnocchi until it floats to the top. Just a few minutes.
When the gnocchi is finished, turn off the pot. Add in the chicken, spinach, and heavy cream. Give everything a good stir.
Serve hot, topped with Parmesan cheese and with crusty bread! ENJOY!!
You'll also love
- K's Crustless Broccoli Quiche 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Double Chocolate Vegan Chocolate... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Danish 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Moroccan Stew - Detoxifying Slow... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- leek and potato soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Short Rib Soup with Mushrooms &... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pressure-Cooker Chop Suey 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Paprikash 3.7/5 (3 Votes)