Crock Pot Kielbasa Bites
These slow cooker Kielbasa bites are easy and delicious—perfect for a party appetizer.
- 2 pounds Kielbasa or smoked sausage
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Adapted from cakescottage.com
Cut the sausages into bite-size pieces, set aside.
Combine apricot preserves and Dijon mustard in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
Combine everything in the crock pot and cook on low for 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Asian Zucchini Noodle Stir-Fry... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- BBQ Black Bean Tortilla Pizza 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- "Best Ever" Guacamole recipe from... 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Chef Guy Fieri's Queso Dip 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Skillet Barbecued Pork Chops 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Roast Leg of Lamb with Apples and... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Sausage & Penne Soup 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- One Pot Andouille Sausage Pasta 4.4/5 (11 Votes)