5 Minute Mason Jar Microwave Berry Cobbler
There's fruit in it, so that makes it health food, right? This is the quickest way to make cobbler for those yearnings that hit you sometimes.
- 3/4cup3/4 cup strawberries
- 1/4cup1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3cup1/3 cup flour
- 1tablespoon1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2teaspoon1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1tablespoon1 tablespoon butter
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons milk
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 7mins
Adapted from domesticfits.com
Chop berries and add to a microwave-safe mug. Add powdered sugar, stir to combine.
In a separate bowl, add the flour, white sugar and baking powder and mix to combine. Add butter and rub in with your fingers until combined. Add milk and stir (I used my hands for this too; fewer dishes to wash).
Add batter to the top of the berries (sprinkle with additional sugar, if desired).
Microwave on high about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Allow to cool because this will be screaming hot.
The ratios used are for a large mason jar mug. This recipe will also make 2 servings in smaller mugs. Make sure to only fill the mug no more than 2/3 full or it will bubble over during "cooking."
You'll also love
- STRAWBERRY GOOEY BUTTER COOKIES 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Very Cherry Nut Bread 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- JELL-O Strawberry Breezer... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Mini King Cakes 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Pavlovas with Passion Fruit Curd 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Banana Bread Cookies 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler - Gluten Free 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Easy Cherry Cobbler 4.4/5 (10 Votes)