Better Bacon-Egg-and-Cheese Sandwich
Cals 343 ; Fat 13g ; Sat Fat 5g
Protein 29g ; Carbs 27g ; Fiber 5g
9 WW points
- 2 slices Canadian bacon
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread, toasted
- 1 large egg plus 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh goat cheese
1. In a medium nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium until warmed through, 2 minutes. Transfer bacon to 1 slice toast.
2. Season eggs with salt and pepper; add to skillet and cook until set around edge, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook 30 seconds.
3. Fold into quarters and place on bacon; top with tomato and season with salt and pepper.
4. Spread goat cheese on remaining toast, and sandwich.
You'll also love
- Raspberry Tiramisu Bites 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Two-Potato Home Fries 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Brisket Recipe -... 4/5 (71 Votes)
- David Venable's Beef Brisket... 4.1/5 (48 Votes)
- Baby Back Ribs - Crockpot and/or... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Favorite Pulled Pork... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Undefeated Bacon-Cheese Dip 4.6/5 (16 Votes)