Pork and Mushroom Noodle
- 6 servings of dry egg noodles
- 500 gr of minced pork
- 300 gr of shiitake mushroom(or 200 gr of dried shiitake and soaked in water)
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 5 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 4 tbsp of dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- 70 ml of shaoxing wine
- 50 ml of chicken stock
- 3 tbsp of sesame oil
- Other optional toppings (boiled eggs, fish cake, prawn, green veggies, spring onions and red chillies)
Heat 2 tablespoons of sesame oil in a wide shallow pan over medium heat. Toss in garlic and shallot into the pan and stir for 1 minute until soft. Add minced pork and stir to break to meat into small pieces.
Turn the heat to high, add shiitake mushroom and all the sauces (oyster sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, shaoxing wine and chicken stock) into the pan.
Bring it to boil and turn the heat to medium-low. Simmer for 15 minutes until the flavour blends well. Taste to season and keep warm.
In a saucepan of boiling water, add a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of sesame oil. Cook noodles until tender and drain the water.
To serve, place noodle in a large bowl and top with pork and mushroom. To make it extra special, add extra toppings according to your preference.
You'll also love
- Grandma's Homemade Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Horseradish Herb Crusted Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chorizo stuffed Jalapeno with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni Salad-Evelyn Athens 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Onion Buds 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fried Pork Chops with Mushroom... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Tofu & Peanut Noodle Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)