Artichoke And Feta Cheese Pizza
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts - (6 1/2 oz) drained, reserving
- 2 tablespoons marinade
- 1 tablespoon yellow cornmeal
- 1 package refrigerated pizza crust dough - (10 oz)
- 6 ounces plum tomatoes thinly sliced
- into rounds
- 1 cup crumbled herb-seasoned feta cheese (abt 4 oz)
- 1/2 medium sweet onion (such as Vidalia or Maui) thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons thinly-sliced fresh mint
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut artichokes into 1/2-inch pieces. Sprinkle baking sheet with yellow cornmeal.
Unroll pizza crust dough onto prepared baking sheet; press out dough to 11-inch square. Brush dough with 1 tablespoon reserved marinade. Top dough with artichokes, plum tomato slices, crumbled herb-seasoned feta cheese and sweet onion slices. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon marinade.
Bake pizza until crust is crisp and golden, about 15 minutes. Transfer to platter. Sprinkle with mint. Cut pizza into 4 squares and serve.
This recipe yields 2 servings (can be doubled).