Roasted Ranch Potatoes w/ Bacon
- 2 pounds potatoes (unpeeled, washed and cut into chunks)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (bottled, not packet)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, plus more for topping (if desired)
- 1/4 cup crumbled, cooked bacon
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 3 scallions, washed and chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Black ground pepper
- Non-stick cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix together, in a large bowl, the ranch dressing, dill, cheese and bacon.
Add in the potatoes.
Sprinkle in a pinch of salt and pepper.
Toss to coat potatoes.
Spoon into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
Cover with foil.
Bake for 60 minutes.
Stir gently halfway through to get the bottom potatoes rotated so they don’t become burnt and to ensure that the middle and top potatoes get a chance to brown. Remove foil.
Raise oven temperature to 400 degrees. Gently stir again, as necessary.
Bake for an additional 15 minutes, then sprinkle on a little more cheese, if desired.
Bake a few more minutes or until everything is gooey, browned and bubbly on top. Serve with scallions sprinkled on top for garnish.
You'll also love
- Raspberry-Pecan Mini Loaves 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork and White Bean Cassoulet 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cornbread-Stuffed Cornish Game... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Glazed Sausage Bites Appetizer 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Baby Potatoes 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Rub 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chiken bacon ranch sandwich 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon Spinach Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)