Lemon Cake For One
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon Kool-Aid
- 1/3 cup vegetable shortening
Combine dry ingredients. Cut in shortening.
Spoon 1/3 cup of mixture into each of 11 small containers with tight-fitting lids or zip lock plastic bags. Seal containers and label with date and contents.
Store in cool dry place.
Use within 12 weeks.
Makes 11 servings.
*+To Make Cake:+*
Mix 1 package +Lemon Cake Mix+ with 1 tablespoon water. Stir well until smooth.
Pour batter into 4 inch greased cake pan.
Bake in 375 degree oven until slightly brown.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake Bars 4.3/5 (51 Votes)
- Chocolate Champagne Truffles 4.3/5 (50 Votes)
- Jeannie's Chocolate Cake 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- German Chocolate Cake 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Layer Cake 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Healthy Lemony Yogurt Loaf Cake 4.7/5 (14 Votes)