Lemon Zested Orzo Pilaf
- 1 pound orzo pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 lemons zested, zest chopped
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water, following the timetable on the package, approximately 8 to 10 minutes. Drain into a colander, and rinse with cold water. Drain completely.
Grease the bottom of a casserole dish with the olive oil. Combine all of the remaining ingredients in a bowl and place them in the greased dish.
Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees or until thoroughly heated, about 20 to 30 minutes. Stir and serve.
This recipe yields 10 servings.
You'll also love
- Leek, Green Pea And Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lazy Sunday Pot Roast With Caraway... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Couscous With Pistachios And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan, Pasta And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asparagus With Lemon Vinaigrette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Penne And Vegetable Salad With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Primavera Orzo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orzo With Parsley And Lemon Zest 0/5 (0 Votes)