Baked Beef Ravioli
- 2 9oz packages of cheese raviolis
- 1 lg onion - chopped
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 6 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 14.5 oz diced tomatoes - undrained
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup finely shredded parmesan
Preheat oven to 375.
Boil ravioli and drain. Return to pan, cover and keep warm. In large skillet cook meat, onion and garlic until meat is brown and onion is tender. Stir in tomato soup, basil and oregano. Gently stir in ravioli.
Transfer to an ungreased 3 qt baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered about 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Hamburger Cabbage Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- salmon alfredo with capers & chives 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ground Veal Patties 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Eggs on Corned Beef Hash 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sunflower 'N Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon & Edamame Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corny Macaroni and Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vegetable Couscous Lasagna 0/5 (0 Votes)